Simultaneously - the system calls all managers simultaneously until the one of them picks up the phone.
In a sequence - the system calls all managers in sequence: with 5-10 seconds delay. After the first manager picks up the call, the queue is ended.
In a random sequence - the system calls managers in different sequences each time.
You can opt to record the calls conducted by your consultant and listen to them to improvise the way they handle calls and make the decision, along with it you can convert the conversation into text transcript.
You can block spam users by selecting any of the available options like email, phone number & IP
Here you have below options to set your caller ID
1. Verified Numbers: Use any if your verified numbers as caller ID
2. New number: Add and verify a new number to be used as a caller ID
3. Limecall (default): Use Limecall number as a caller ID
Dashboard > Settings > Call Setting > Call Score/tags
Here you can create your own tags for and use them later for different purposes like applying tags for a specific user, scoring a lead, adding a stage of the lead etc.
Leads Table Design
Here you can configure what all columns you need to show on the leads table.
Retry Failed Calls
Dashboard > Setting > Call Settings >Retry Failed Calls.
This functionality is for live calls and not scheduled calls. Imagine if the call is missed by the consultants/customers, then in such a case, the system will try to connect the call again.
Here you can choose:-
- If you want the system to retry again in case of missing it.
- On which event you want to make the system retry the call
- How many max retry attempts the system can make
- Interval between each retry attempt