With Zapier integration, LimeCall integrates with your CRM system, Google sheets or Slack. Zapier moves info between LimeCall and your web apps automatically.
How to integrate LimeCall with Zapier:
- Log in to Zapier and click on Make a Zap
2. In the pop-up window, choose Webhooks by Zapier
3. Next, select Choose Trigger Event – Catch hook, and press Continue
4. In the open window, copy the generated Webhook URL and go to the API integration – WebHooks section in your LimeCall Profile.
Insert the generated URL in the “Enter the URL” field and click the Save Changes
Insert the generated URL in the “Enter the URL” field and click Save Changes
5. Return to Zapier and press Continue
6. In the Find Data section, press Test&Continue
7. Make an outgoing call via LimeCall
8. In field “2. Do this…”, specify the event that should occur when the webhook is received.